- To direct the Sales function for the Ag markets in Europe for Shafts and Tractor Attachment Systems (TAS) while ensuring the development of a customer and market divisional strategy aligned to divisional and group objectives and enabling its deployment.
- Responsible as Sales Director for the Walterscheid GmbH.
- Further development of existing and new OEM accounts with huge growth potential
- Prospect new business leads for mechanical drive shafts and related WPG products, establish and maintain excellent customer relationships, identify and resolve customer concerns
- Create a 5-year account growth plan and align with Sales, Operations, Engineering and Product Management
- Drive contract negotiations to achieve best terms and conditions in accordance with our Company Policy
- Responsible for sales budgeting, sales reporting ( feedback) and sales performance against targets
- Senior Sales Director with multiple years of working experience within major OEM and/or suppliers
- Proven track record and active network within the off-highway markets and customers
- Strong technical knowledge of off-highway market and drivetrain systems
- You must be credible, technically competent and capable of leading people to reach the goals, by demonstrating his skills and by arguing convincingly.
- Expert negotiation skills and high performance orientation
- Excellent negotiation skills and high performance orientation
- Excellent German and English language skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send your cover letter along with your CV, credentials and your earliest starting date.